[SEL] Re:BYB BRB, Arnie's Old Age - OT

Graham Harris ozengine at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 3 04:02:36 PST 2005

Ha ha ha, I can just picture old timer Arnie, 50 years
from now in his rocking chair, recalling the good old
days of engine collecting.

BYB BRB BPBB BLBB BYB BRB BPBB BLBB BYB BRB BPBB BLBB
BYB BRB BPBB BLBB

Graham Oz

PS Sorry Arnie. Now where's my other boot.

From: Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com>
Subject: Re: [SEL] BYB/BRB

Jim,

That would be "American Gasoline Engines Since 1872,"
by
C.H.Wendel.
Often referred to as The Bible.

It is generally available in four flavors.
BYB - Big Yellow Book (the first printing)
BRB - Big Red Book (the second printing, some say of
lower
quality)
BPBB - Big Paper Back Book (the third printing)
BLBB - Big Leather Bound Book (BYB, numbered & signed
copies)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com