[SEL] BYB/BRB

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 1 10:07:19 PST 2005

George

I have a BRB (purchased new at Barnes & Noble for $38 in 2000) that I use
all the time.  I have the BYB (purchased last year on ebay for $75) on
loan to a friend.  My BLB #300 stays in a box...I was able to pick it up
at Portland last year for $50.   I responded to an ad on Harry's and they
responded with a list of other things they had...I didn't try to negotiate
on the ohter items I got with the book).  I don't have the BPBB.

Someone had a BRB on ebay with a Buy it Now for for $35 and my friend
bought it on the spot a few months back.  I guess they didn't know what
they were selling for as it had only been listed for ~1 hour when my
friend ended it.

No extra copies to sell at this time...

Steve
--- George Best <George_Best at adp.com> wrote:
 What???? You onlY have one BYB! ;-)

I've got a BYB and a BRB just so I would have one at home and one at
work.  If I ever see one for a reasonable price I'll buy another one.

I'm sure there must be several of us on this list with multiple copies.
A few even have the leather bound one, although I doubt the leather
bound ones get used much.

So else has multiple copies?

Who has the most copies? Or all the variations it was printed in?

Anyone have an extra to sell to someone without a copy?

Anyone not have a copy?