[SEL] 5hp Bulldog

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Tue Mar 1 08:24:20 PST 2005

JB:
  Ken's Picture Link has them!

Mike Royster

----- Original Message -----
From: <jbcast at charter.net>
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:48 AM
Subject: [SEL] 5hp Bulldog

> A friend offered me a 5hp Bulldog, he won't be able to work on it due to
deteriorating health. This is a local engine, cme out of the Coca Cola
bottling plant 10 miles from here. It's missing the piston and rod, it's
weathered, but most of the main parts are there. It has the carb and
ignitor, rocker's there, the "pull rod" is rusted off. It will be a month
before I can get it, I saw it years ago when I first got interested in this
hobby,  anyone have a picture available? My BYB is out on loan.