[SEL] Fairbank Morse Z Style D (ShoeBox/SaltBlock) Status Update

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 07:19:49 PST 2005

In a message dated 03/01/2005 5:46:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
edsingns at winsoft.net.au writes:

Sounds  like it's coming along.I had a friend in the US get me one
of these little  engines as there are very few in Australia.He got it real
cheap and it is  in good order and goes real nice.It arrived a little over a
year ago and I  am very pleased with it.I hope yours goes good for  you.

Thanks Edd.  This project has been a good review of how  engines were
manufactured in the past.

Francis Maciel
Santa Maria, CA