[SEL] Fairbank Morse Z Style D (ShoeBox/SaltBlock) Status Update

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Tue Mar 1 04:10:52 PST 2005

Hi Francis.Sounds like it's coming along.I had a friend in the US get me one
of these little engines as there are very few in Australia.He got it real
cheap and it is in good order and goes real nice.It arrived a little over a
year ago and I am very pleased with it.I hope yours goes good for you.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852
0263742387