[SEL] Ya gotta wonder

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:51:22 PDT 2005

On 6/30/05, Duncan Denman <canuckiron at wightman.ca> wrote:
> I see various adds on Harry's and sometimes the price gets reduced and
> sometimes I imagine some iron changes hands but I see several ads on
> there that repeat every month and the price never changes and the engine
> doesn't sell.
> Am I missing something here? If the phone ain't ringing, then nobody is
> buying at that price. I guess it depends on how long you want to hold
> out for your price.
>
> Duncan

I guess that as long as the advert costs nothing, then it's no
hardship to keep it there, someone will eventually come along....

You see the same on ebay, except that there is a charge for the
listing now, and relistings are not free as they used to be IIRC, so
there's less of an incentive to keep putting them back on.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com