[SEL] What is it?

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 21:40:50 PDT 2005

Hi Tommy,

I think the jury is in on this one and it is a compressor. I'll be
taking another trip or two up there this summer and will try and get
some info from the locals. Firehouse is right next door and maybe they
will know something. The sharp folks on this list pointed me to the
Gardner-Denver company and I think they nailed it. I'll also contact
them in hopes that they have something in the archives.

Jeff