[SEL] Re: What is it? Now thanks

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 26 12:00:43 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies. Gardner Denver is still in business, and I
will contact them for more information. I snagged a page from the
company web site with a bit of history and will paste it below.
Interesting history.

Jeff Allen

http://oldirongallery.com/GTENGINE01.JPG
http://oldirongallery.com/GTENGINE02.JPG