[SEL] RE:Need Transportation to Portland

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:27:04 PDT 2005

Hi Ed, Thanks for the reply. I live only about an hour from Hickory. Is it
possible to bring the engine to Hickory and let me meet you there? The
engine is a2-1/2 hp fluter hopper Aermotor at Mike O'malleys somewhere
around Harvard. How close is that to you? I would be happy to pay for your
gas and trouble. Just let me know if this is possible, My cell phone is 828
776 4918 If you'll  give me your phone # I'll call you to work out the
details, Thanks again, Steve