[SEL] Lister Tyndale Rally / fencing gone mad

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Tue Jun 21 16:27:07 PDT 2005

Thanks Nick . As i said i belong to three clubs one of which has a very
fancy and expensive aluminium fence . This has to be transported to the
shows in a specially built trailer!!! And who tows the trailer ....that is a
problem.
It is unfortunate that it has come to this state of affairs . However the
other two clubs are still using basic fencing .