[SEL] Replacing Babbitt in M/B caps

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Jun 21 08:52:50 PDT 2005

Turned, Ground, and Polished. Crankshaft is fine if you can deal with
the cumberance of it. I figured you had the flywheels back on it and it
was set in place already.
My thinking was to cut a short piece maybe an inch longer than the cap
is wide, so you would have a small, easy to handle and heat unit that
was easy to pour into.
Curt