[SEL] Check out eBay item 3856305610 (Ends Jun-25-05 04:17:06PDT) - economy gas en

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Jun 20 06:21:58 PDT 2005

Reg,
Rather than mechanically time it, such as inside an empty EK case, I
believe I would attempt an electrical timing. The push button on the new
style sparker is quite different than the old style push and click. The
new style appears to be just a simple normally open switch. You push it
and as long as you hold it in the contact is closed and it makes sparks.
In addition to having this push button exposed for easy starting (using
the compression method) I believe I would time it by hooking up another
set if n/o contacts on the cam gear. I would ti these in parallel across
the push button built into the sparker. This way either the cam gear
would make the spark in correct time, or you could manually make a spark
when starting it.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC