[SEL] Check out eBay item 3856305610 (Ends Jun-25-05 04:17:06 PDT) - economy gas en

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Jun 17 10:07:34 PDT 2005

Francis,
Last weekend I replaced my 20 year old BBQ grill with a new one. It has
the self start sparker but this one is a little different. You unscrew
the push knob and put a AA battery inside and screw the knob back
together. You hold the button in and get spark-spark-spark. About 2 or 3
sparks per second as long as you hold the button in. Have no idea how
long the battery will last but I was thinking this would make a heck of
a high tension devise to put in a empty EK or PR Wico case. Or perhaps
even a starting device. Pull the flywheels up against compression as far
as you can and hit the sparker. Bang she's off and running. Might be a
useful starting tool for really big engines or for guys that no longer
have the strength to pull one thru.
Maybe these have been around, but the only ones I was familiar with were
the one spark per push/click type without the battery.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC