[SEL] Oil drips

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Jun 16 07:48:22 PDT 2005

Dave,

You're right, that the piston is getting the same amount of oil.
However, the piston is traveling 3 times the distance in that same
period which means it is getting one third the amount of oil for the
distance traveled.

Some people get so picky over what you say rather than what you meant
;-)

George

Ps... Changed the subject since we're not talking about the Sattley
manual anymore.  Of course this thread has about run its course, so the
change probably isn't needed.