[SEL] Sattley manual/Now PURE BS!

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Jun 16 04:33:24 PDT 2005

How many drips are required to keep this thread going!
Just kidding guys!

It DOES remind me of a "thread" on a forum about engine cooling.
Some are trying to bring renolds number and other factors into it,
claiming too fast coolant flow leads to overheating, others say no it
simply goes back in to cool again so is twice as effective, etc. WOW, talk
about armchair engineers and shadetree designers.
One turned into like 7 threads and got hotter than any engine.

Bill