[SEL] Coolspring Set-up

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 15 16:42:12 PDT 2005

Dave,

My wife and I will be there Friday morning around 9 am or so.  I'll be
bringing a few of the castings that I've been making as well as pics and
info. on the Tod Engine Project.  Can't wait to see everyone again!

Rick Rowlands
Executive Director
Tod Engine Heritage Park
William Tod 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Steam Engine
Youngstown, OH
http://www.todengine.org/
Photo Albums Online: http://community.webshots.com/user/todengine