[SEL] Sattley manual

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Jun 15 08:23:46 PDT 2005

Dunno Luke? As a lubricant kero is actually pretty decent. Much better
than gasoline. In fact I lube my EK and PR mags with kero instead of
oil. Keeps them working in cold weather.
Take my 6 HP Herc (kero) sawrig for example. Per Sattley's instructions
I should be dripping 30 drips per minute when working it. I'd never get
any wood sawed for all the time I'd be spending filling the #4 oiler!
Curt