[SEL] Coolspring Set-up

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Jun 15 04:42:24 PDT 2005

Hi All,
	Tomorrow morning at about 9:00 I'll pull out for Coolspring in order to
set up the SEL area for the show. By noon our area should be roped off and
have SEL signs hung on the ropes. We will be in the 2nd row (to the right)
all the way down by the trees. I'll put a SEL sign at the head of the 2nd
row with an arrow pointing to the right. Jake Faith will know where we are
if you have trouble finding us (HELL, Jake will know where we are even if
you don't have trouble finding us!) However, you may have to ask for Dave
Rotigel, since the entire show is for Stationary Engines! See those of you
who are lucky enough to attend the show this weekend!
	Dave