[SEL] OT-Amish Restraint Laws

ivan ivancou at alltel.net
Sun Jun 12 18:21:56 PDT 2005

Paul ,  Trouble is they won't fight back and the local powers know it .
 Example ,I've been dealing with them the last year buying steel siding for
a expansion on my garage. A guy gave them a bad check for some steel siding
, they tried calling but he wouldn't answer his phone or his door. So I took
the guys  phone number and ran it on the internet , it was a cell phone . So
chances are he's using the caller id to screen his calls. I explained it to
Danny that he should go to the local magistrate and file a complaint and
they would get him his money . No ,he'd rather just write it off on his
books than do that . The check was only for $ 200 ,but thats still $200 .
?    Thats their way.  The ones I've been dealing with are really nice
people who are hard working craftsmen and are gaining quite a reputation for
their work .             Ivan