[SEL] Tod Engine Fund

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 10 17:27:27 PDT 2005

I've recieved about $500 in donations thus far from the request made a few
days ago.  Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed, and for those who
have not yet done so, we can still use some additional funds to help with
moving the parts later this summer.  Come on guys and gals, we really need
your help to get this engine back together!

Thanks again!

Rick Rowlands
Executive Director
Tod Engine Heritage Park
William Tod 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Steam Engine
Youngstown, OH
http://www.todengine.org/
Photo Albums Online: http://community.webshots.com/user/todengine