[SEL] Charity Auction for Tod Engine??

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Wed Jun 8 00:19:49 PDT 2005

I know I am the other side of the world but, Have you contacted the
President?
When the chips are down, go to the top with a clear, concise statement. No
flam, just the good facts.
Also, contact the 'media' and get them on your side.
You have a TOP news story there.
Worked right, it should bring in more than you will ever need.
Thats my two cents worth.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au