[SEL] Charity Auction for Tod Engine??

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 7 15:59:45 PDT 2005

Hi list,

I agree with Curt. Rick has paypal set up for CD sales. Maybe he could
add to it and allow us to donate online. I think a lot of us use paypal
for auctions because it's quick and easy. For those without paypal
accounts mail a check. Count me in Rick, and let me know how you want to
do it. Direct donations sound good to me.
Jeff Allen