[SEL] OT-Amish Restraint Laws

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Jun 7 15:58:57 PDT 2005

Bill, it looked very similar.  I remember the long handle and one of the
older boys, maybe 14 or 15, pumping for what seemed like 20 minutes to
fill the tank.  I don't know how big the tank was but would guess it was
around 20 gallons or possibly a little larger.  I might make it to SIAM
on Friday.  I doubt that I can on Sat.  Maybe I'll get to see you and
some of the gang there.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY