[SEL] OT - Oversized seals

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Jun 6 09:40:37 PDT 2005

Hey, Joe - how's the vent on that axle? If it's plugged, even good seals
might leak.
Can you put a new seal over the axle and see how snug it fits?
Doe these seals have the wire spring in them pushing the seal lip against
the axle?
This may be stupid, and don't take me wrong 'cuz I know you ain't dumb,
but is it possible that your case is a bit too full?

Bill