[SEL] Belting question?

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 16:25:55 PDT 2005

Hi Mike,

I will take a stab at yer question.

Measure the diameter of the smallest inside layer and the largest outside layer.
Add the two measurements to gether then divide by 2.
That gives you an average diameter.
Now, Take that average diameter and multiply it by the number of layers on one side of center.
Take that number and multiply it by 22 and divide it by 7.
That will give you a total length.

If yer calculater has a PI key you can just use that for the last step.

HTH,
Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan