[SEL] Engin cart OT sorta kinda maybe?

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Wed Jun 1 06:07:56 PDT 2005

Gday
    Well you fill in the missing word (s)    "That sure is a __________
idea"
What I need is info or ideas on an engin cart that you can load on a
trailer, and set different engins on for different shows. No I do not
worry about weather the cart is correct for the engin, but just for the
ease of loading and  a real need to unload. This cart will need to hold
the engin while at the show and must keep it from falling onto the
ground and help me in my lazy mood of transport. Is this realistic?  thanks

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
            W.A. NANCE

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark