[SEL] show , South African style

derek djohn2 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jul 29 09:25:10 PDT 2005

Not my pictures. Was searching African links using http://www.google.co.za/,
gives better local results.
thumbnails of their show, mainly tractors
http://www.vintageandsteam.co.za/photo%20gallery.htm

A picture from a museum
http://iwr.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/lathe/agmuseum/agbandsawMVC-231F.JPG
and the description on the page says :-  This bandsaw is standing just
outside the side roof and may well work. Note how it is chained to the roof
support! This museum is just a stones throw from a semi formal settlement
and anything not tied down goes walkabout .