[SEL] Reminder

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 07:37:56 PDT 2005

As if you've never bitched at anyone on this list before Dave!! Your
bitching posts are legendary.

I do want to apologize for my post the other night.  I shouldn't have made
it at all, I had a massive headache at the time and should have just went to
bed but I read his post and decided to log in.  After about 10 minutes
beating my head against the monitor screen I got pissed and fired off that
post. I am sorry about that.

Rick