[SEL] Bacharach Testor

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 19:36:24 PDT 2005

Hi Francis,
That sounds to me like you have a steam engine "indicator" which is used to
measure pressure over various points in the operation of the engine which would
then allow for proper setting of the valve train, and, measure engine
performance.  I have one much like what you describe, but of another brand.  I think
mine was made by Crosby.
Regards,
Ron Carroll
Nokesville, Virginia USA

In a message dated 7/28/2005 10:28:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,