[SEL] Help Please

Brian Taylor brianne at ultratune.com.au
Wed Jul 27 17:04:17 PDT 2005

Hi Guys
I am not sure whether I have sent this before, not having had any rsponse, I guess not.
(Senior Moment maybe?)
At our Museum, we have several unidentified cutters/grinders etc. Most of them are hand operated and free standing, about 3 to 4 ft high.
I have placed pictures of them on our web site. If any one can help identify them, please contact me.
The web address is: http://herveybaymuseum.museum.com/welcome.html
Click on Machinery and then on the picture at the bottom of the group.
I will obtain all of the markings on them and add to the pictures later.
Many Thanks
Brian Taylor
Hervey Bay Historical Village & Museum
13 Zephyr St.