[SEL] Show Reports

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 27 06:18:02 PDT 2005

Been running crazy....Show pictures from the past several shows are now on
the web page...There seem to be more tractor pictures, but Some of them
are really good tractors and not the common run of the mill....red vs
green vs blue vs orange...

If you have any feedback, pages loads too slow, let me know offlist.  I
can split into more pages if needed.  Should be ok on high speed.

Will County, IL 2005 - Engines and tractors were down due to the heat
http://www.oldengine.org/members/sbarr/ShowReports/2005WillCounty1.htm

Downtown Downers Grove, IL - Friday Night Cruz In July 22 - fun time
several blocks from my house.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/sbarr/ShowReports/2005DGCruz.htm

Rosholt Area Threshermen - Rosholt, WI - 2005 (2 pages)
http://www.oldengine.org/members/sbarr/ShowReports/2005Rosholt1.htm

Crown Point, IN - 2005 (2 pages)
http://www.oldengine.org/members/sbarr/ShowReports/2005CrownPoint1.htm

Bourbonnais, IL 2005
http://www.oldengine.org/members/sbarr/ShowReports/2005Bourbonnais.htm

This week (starting today, we have a display at our local County Fair).
This is in the middle of suburbia ~35 miles west of Chicago.

Steve