[SEL] Are we all insane??

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 17:14:29 PDT 2005

Everyone needs a purpose in life.  Hey lets face it, the get married, have
kids, go in debt up to your eyeballs in suburbia thing has been way
overdone, and in reality who would want to live that way!!!   I think its a
far more rewarding life to bring old pieces of machinery back to life, get
dirty, learn about our history and share our hobby with others who
appreciate it.

Rick