[SEL] [Fwd: buckeye diesel engine]

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:38:12 PDT 2005

On 7/25/05, Dave Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net> wrote:

> >We have a manual for the larger engines, model 80, 5-cylinder 300hp.....
> >
> >Peter
>
> Hi Peter, Exactly how do you think that will help?
>          Dave
> PS, I have a manual for a 180 HP F-M, but I don't think that will help a
> lot either!

Sorry, Dave, I should have said that it was a Buckeye manual and that
without anything else in the post to indicate which engine was being
discussed, that was all I could offer at that time.

I see that John Culp has included the original poster's info on a
subsequent post to the list.

We also have some F-M large engine manuals, covering the 7-cylinder
33E14, 6-Cylinder 33F12, 6-Cylinder 35F8-3/4 and 6-Cylinder 33E16. The
numbers after the 'F' in the engine type number give the cylinder bore
in inches.

If anyone needs any info out of these books, give me a shout.

See you in less than a month....

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes