[SEL] [Fwd: buckeye diesel engine]

John Culp johnculp at chartertn.net
Mon Jul 25 18:36:22 PDT 2005

Here's the message that didn't get included with the List post. (I got
it, too.)

We belong to the Mid Michigan Old gas tractor club.
we have three buckeye engines. we are trying to find some speficiations
on the  if you could be of help we would appreciate it.
Harriett Romain

Reply to: hromain at fbconnectu.net

On Jul 25, 2005, at 7:38 PM, <jbcast at charter.net> wrote:

>>>   Got this in the box this morning. Anybody know anything about
>>> Buckeyes? Please contact directly, they're not on the list.
> I have a manual for the 100hp Buckeye that was in GEM a while ago. I
> missed the first part of this message, don't know who's looking for
> what.
> J.B. Castagnos

John Culp
Bristol, Tennessee, USA