[SEL] a contact in Denmark ?

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 25 07:14:15 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Croft" <dave.croft at ntlworld.com>
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [SEL] a contact in Denmark ?

Hi Peter, The machine was made by Vilhelme Pedersen in the town of Høng.
In the 1990's they were taken over & now they are in the town of Slagelse.
I have contacted them & they will supply any info they still have of the model 308.
The oldest employee is on holiday & he might know more.
The website is http://www.pedersen-spares.com/main.htm
Anyone interested can see Peters pictures of the machine at
http://community.webshots.com/photo/74826143/402421812biFqvZ
I hope this helps,
Dave Croft
Warrington