[SEL] Portland and a couple of things

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 23 20:56:00 PDT 2005

Hi Spencer,

Been goin down some hard roads myself lately. I tried to sign on and it
didn't work, so here is my vote on this list. Childrens Hospital in
Denver, Colorado for a small share of the money. Walk in and see your
one year old grandaughter after open heart surgery. I did some years ago
and they always have a donation from me each year. Nuff said. Wishing
you the best and thanks for what you do.

Jeff Allen