[SEL] Another Maytag lives in Australia

Paul Pavlinovich pjp at steamengine.com.au
Sat Jul 23 20:09:19 PDT 2005

Yesterday I got the Maytag 92M I brought home from the states a few
years ago running just in time for its first showing next weekend. I
have updated the restoration story with the put it back together
commentary and some pictures of the almost finished engine. A few
cosmetic things to do before next weekend, but nothing hard. It is
running nicely - even cleanly (for a Maytag :).

Thanks to Maytag Mark Shulaw for a really responsive action on meeting
my parts needs - I recommend Mark highly if you're in need of something.

Scroll down for the latest part of the story.
http://www.steamengine.com.au/ic/restore/maytag/index.html

Regards
Paul

pjp at steamengine.com.au