[SEL] Wheel casting

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Jul 23 10:21:37 PDT 2005

  Howdy again....very nice in Mt. this time of year..Spudhead told me
yesterday the humidity was down to 8%...perfect recipe for forest fires and
such:-(

  Anyway I got this cart the other day which I intend to mount my 3hp Gal.
It's missing one correct wheel so I need to find another or have one made.

  This wheel looks like the round spokes were placed in a mold and then the
hub and rim were poured around them.  There is no evidence of the spokes
sticking thru on the rim face, nor any kind of welding.

  Does anyone have such a wheel and Rick R...can you duplicate this wheel??

http://community.webshots.com/photo/392994376/401476039NoVCKO

 thanks in anticipation!!!

RickinMt.