[SEL] IH Red Power Roundup (Show Lebanon TN.)

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Jul 23 04:26:45 PDT 2005

Gus,

    I looked the grounds over and didn't see one.  I asked a friend of
mine who is a big IH collector if there was one on the grounds and he
said yes, he had seen one.  He and I looked for quite a while but never
could find it.  Either the person had left, was parading it around the
grounds somewhere or possibly we just couldn't find it.  I don't know
how many tractors were there (all red of course) but it covered acres
and acres and was split up quite a bit.  I had to leave and return home
but my friend said if he spotted it he would snap a photo and send it to
me.  So, if I get it, I'll forward it to you.  For the engine
collectors, there weren't a large number of engines there but as I said,
I saw more red in a couple of days than I've seen in years.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY