[SEL] Ted Brookover..birthday boy

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Fri Jul 22 14:08:23 PDT 2005

Hi Bill:

    Do you know the year your 1.5 simplicity was built ? My 1.5 has a
squared off back where the crank cover  would bolt on with two bolts , I
beleive it would have been made of tin , a while back I saw a 1.5
simplicity with a rounded back that has 4 bolts and most likly took a cast
crank cover , did they make more then one model 1.5 ? mine is a model U
serial # 1950 , I am running it on coil bat. but am thinking of putting it
back on mag if I can find all the parts. thanks

Rex