[SEL] Titan chainsaw

Mick DeMaria bmvid at snet.net
Fri Jul 22 12:46:34 PDT 2005

  I got a Mall model 6 running last winter. The duel exhaust looks
pretty cool! It ran good at 32:1 although we didn't work it very hard.
The spec sheet says it has a chrome bore. Did they really have such a
thing so long ago?
  It looked similar but not exactly like this link:
http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf/ed1d619968136da688256af40002b8f7/15c4fb43d8f3f83288256af5000dc244?OpenDocument

  Mick