[SEL] IH Red Power Roundup (Show Lebanon TN.)

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Jul 21 20:14:42 PDT 2005

Bill,

    I'm there now.  Its about 95 miles south of me.  There aren't a lot
of gas engines there (maybe 30 or so) but I've never seen so many
Farmall and IH tractors in all my life.  I would bet there are a couple
thousand, every model and design you can think of.  There are vehicle
exhibits, antique IH cars, etc.  They have excellent, roomy show grounds
and appear to be doing the show the right way.  Hope to see ya there!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY