[SEL] O.T. Need to talk to some Cajun List Members AND!!!...

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 20 16:35:23 PDT 2005

Hi Joe,

If all the SEL folks who like to share OT stuff would join the OT list
nothing would be missed. The SEL would be a place for engine talk, as it
should be. The Cajun microwave, electronics, photography, old car
restoration, etc. would be where they belong. I would love a follow up
on Bill D's auto restoration. Always love to talk outdoor cooking too.
Ken's photos are fabulous over there. Come on over and try it folks.
Sure would love to talk Cajun microwaves with someone who has one. I
won't do it here though. Wrong forum. IMHO

Jeff Allen