[SEL] O.T. Need to talk to some Cajun List Members AND!!!...

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 19 19:43:37 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Ken set up an off topic list some months ago. It really could use more
traffic, and it's the perfect place for this type of stuff. We can talk
there about roasting pigs, Cajun microwaves, and all sorts of off topic
stuff there. That could include lectronics that are not engine related
too. It is a private invite list and consists of SEL folks who want to
share non engine stuff. Great place!!

How bought signing on over there and give it a try. I've posted the
original message below with sign on info. Once your signed on lets talk
ribs, baby backs, and the best way to cook em. No better way to get
things going over there. :-)

Jeff Allen