[SEL] Re: Stickney Fuel Pumps

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Jul 19 04:41:36 PDT 2005

Steve has asked I post a couple of pictures of the lobe side of his cam
box.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Stickney/stevestickney%201.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Stickney/stevestickney%202.jpg

Or if those don't work try:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Stickney/stevestickney 1.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Stickney/stevestickney 2.jpg

One difference I see right off is that the 2 dowel pin holes are above
and below the stub sticking off the side of the cam box. On the earlier
models those holes were left and right of the stub. I'll try and work up
an assembly drawing showing the fuel pump, priming lever, roller, and
cam all together to see if it looks like those dimensions will match yours.
Curt