[SEL] portland

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 16:16:42 PDT 2005

Hi , Nick ,
        Last year when we were over at Portland we stayed at BLUFFTON which
is about a 30 minute drive from Portland but it was booked in Febuary . From
memory you could be struggling to get accomidation  anywhere near Portland
this
                        Regards   Craig   ,  from Scotland
P.S Beware of the school childern and the questionarie , especiaqlly if you
are not from Indiana ,ie ; from the U.K