[SEL] Cloth covered ignition wire

nick nick at holden1.net
Fri Jul 15 12:56:09 PDT 2005

Hi jerry you could try this
 http://www.vintagewiringofmaine.com/    or
http://www.magnetoparts.com/index.html   this

nick

Nick Holden
Banbury
Oxfordshire (UK)
 nick at holden1.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/nickholden
-------Original Message-------

From: Jerry Evans
Date: 07/15/05 20:38:49
To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Subject: [SEL] Cloth covered ignition wire

Hello the List,
  Can anyone give me another source of "woven cotton jacket" ignition wire
as supplied by Lee.W.Pedersen. I would buy from him with pleasure but he
does not accept credit cards and that would be the easiest for me to use
from South Africa. (Paypal also does not recognise South Africa).
  I do not need much - maybe 10' of each of a few colours.

Best regards
Jerry Evans.
Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery

Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery   ----- The lower cost Data Recovery
Alternative !
We recover your LOST DATA resulting from Hard Drive Failure / Virus attack
/ Accidental or Malicious Deletion of files, Reformatting or Partition Loss
(FDISK).
We also retrieve lost passwords for most popular programmes.
Visit our site:
http://www.databak.co.za
Tel: (016)365-5787 and 083 293 7191
Tel. Intntl.: +27(16)365-5787
eMail: jerrye at cyberserv.co.za
Snail Mail: P.O.Box 521, Randvaal. 1873. Republic of South Africa

---