[SEL] Timbertown

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Fri Jul 15 04:56:23 PDT 2005

Oh dear Patrick, I will remember this next time you have the oportunity to
purchase a quality Hornsby engine :-)  It sounds pretty odd for a hornsby
to run better off the MV carby. Perhaps us Hornsby owners should throw our
lovely brass Lonquemare carbies to the shit house and put a rare MV on.
Just imagin what would happen to the price of all the little MV's kicking
about the vast waste land.
  Russell