[SEL] Wico mag on pig(let)

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Thu Jul 14 06:52:58 PDT 2005

Hi Rick,
Sunny and warm here too, do some lathe work in shorts.
At this address you can find your maggy ;
http://www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/Pigmag.jpg

I think your impuls spring is broken, that's mostly the trouble.

A gray engine with red flywheel is before 1939.
Paint codes are Dupont 98620 or 6923 gray.

The "machine" in the background seems to me a cooling tower
of a portable International engine, ( warm bum in the winter ).

John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/web