[SEL] Timbertown

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 10 07:22:44 PDT 2005

Ron and I popped up to Timbertown at Wauchope yesterday (4 hours up, 5 hours
back). Not a huge number of engines but a great location and a rally that
should grow with time. There is a start on private engine sheds like at Lake
Goldsmith with on excellent one already finished and another big one under
construction.
There were some nice steam engines on display including a huge one driving a
replica timber mill. The narrow gauge steam railway was in operation as was
a nice model railway.
Due to my camera having a technical failure the pictures I took were lost so
I will have to go again next year to get some photos. Next year I will take
an engine and stay for the weekend :)
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW